In mathematics, I am interested in representation theory, quantum groups, algebraic combinatorics, and the connections between these three fields.
- Lynch, A. G. (2015). The positive even subalgebra of Uq(sl2) and its finite-dimensional irreducible modules. Submitted.
- Lynch, A. G. (2015). Cauchy Pairs and Cauchy Matrices. Linear Algebra and its Applications, 471, 320-345.
- Bleak, C., Bowman, H., Lynch, A. G., Graham, G., Hughes, J., Matucci, F., & Sapir, J. (2013). Centralizers in R. Thompson's group V_n. Groups, Geometry, and Dynamics, 7(4), 821-865.
- "Finite-Dimensional Irreducible Modules for an Even Subalgebra of Uq(sl2)"
- "Cauchy Pairs and Cauchy Matrices"
- Rocky Mountain Mathematics Consortium Summer School, University of Wyoming, June 26, 2013
- AMS Spring Sectional Meeting, Iowa State University, April 27, 2013
- Shanghai Conference on Algebraic Combinatorics, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, August 22, 2012
- Graduate Student Combinatorics Conference, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, April 15, 2012
- "Centralizers in R. Thompson's Group V"
- Joint Mathematics Meetings, San Diego, CA, January 2008
- "Arrangements of Affine Hyperplanes in R^k"
- Fall Meeting of the EPADEL Section of the MAA, West Chester University, October 2006